Liebster Award

Friday, April 25, 2014

La la la la, I’ve nominated for Liebster award, merci beaucoup mon cher ami, Rizky Hafizan. Haha he's my best fashion partner, yeah!


The Liebster award is an initiative designed to promote new or small blogs with less than 200 followers, wanna join? Just check these out!

THE RULES:
1. Thank the person who nominated you, and post a link to their blog on your blog.
2. Display the award on your blog
3. Answer 11 questions which provided to yo by the person who nominated you
4. Provide 11 random facts about yourself
5. Nominate 5-11 blogs that you feel deserve the award (who has less than 200 followers)
6. Create a new list of questions for the blogger to answer
7. List these rules in your post (you can copy and paste from here)
8. Inform the people/blogs that you nominated that they have been nominated for the Liebster award and provide a link for them to your post so that they can learn about it (because they might not have ever heard of it)

The answers from Rizky Hafizan
                        1.       The reason why you made a blog?
·         Im a sanguine, of course this is my way to show my existentialist
                        2.       What is your favorite accessories?
·         ring
                        3.       Black or White?
·         white
                        4.       3 things you'll carry before go out?
·         My handphone, hand senitizer, and lipstick
                        5.       Which perfume do you like? strong or smooth?
·         smooth
                        6.       Any fashion bloggers or Beauty bloggers that inspired you?
·         Ines Ariani, Gabriella Olivia, Fahad, Rin Handika, and Elisabeth
                       7.       Your favorite designer?
·         Jeremy Scott of course!
                       8.       Any tips for people who just started their blog?
·         Be brave to show your style out!
                       9.       PARIS OR NEW YORK? WHY?
·         Paris, Im a French Literature student
                       10.   What is your dream job?
·         Fashion designer
           11. The best moment in your life from blogging?
·         I became an official blogger for Indonesia Fashion Week in 2013 and 2014.

The Facts About Me :


  •          I love fashion.
  •          I’m a sanguine.
  •          I love to wear everything which I think unique and cute.
  •          I’m a student of French literature in one of University in central java.
  •          Im a part of photography community in my campus.
  •          I love to do a conceptual photography especially in fashion.
  •          My big dream is become a student of fashion design in IFA Paris.
  •          My biggest dream is become a famous fashion designer, and have a famous fashion brand.
  •         I wish someday I walk in a big catwalk with my models and I walk as the fashion designer.
  •          I love do some photo shoot for my blog.
  •          Some people say that im a model, but I say no! im just posing for my blog. Lol!


I Nominate :
Argie : argiealcantara.blogspot.com/
Lorita : http://angelichigo.blogspot.com/
Yesaya : http://yesayaferdinand.blogspot.com

The Questions For The Nominations :
1. why do you wanna be a blogger?
2. What is your favorite brand?
3. what brand that you wanna have but you cant have it till now?
4. things in your bag that you never forget to bring?
5. describe your style!
6. your favorite designer?
7. what magazine do you always read?
8. your campus style?
9. who is your inspiring person for your personal style?
10. What is your biggest passion in your life? 
11. your favorite place to buy anything about fashion?


You Might Also Like

1 comments

Thanks for visit and comment my blog is nothing without your visit and comment
i love to see your comment
no worry i'll reply it as possible as i can
if you want, just follow this blog

best regard,
Tiwi