Its All About Semarang
So ya guys, who live in Semarang, Indonesia, of course ya know about these places, i got these photos for 3 years since i life here from 2012 ago, so currently i life here, study here, and paint my life story here.
1:01 AM habiba pratiwi 0 Comments
|Pasar Karang Ayu|
|Jembatan Pasar Karang Ayu|
|Lawang Sewu Night View|
|Sam Poo Kong|
|Sekitas Tugu Muda|
|Sekitar Pelabuhan Semarang|
Long Time No See
8:16 PM habiba pratiwi 4 Comments
Hey comment allez-vouz? (how are you?) how's your holiday? long time no see ya guys. Anyway this is ma lovely holiday, before i face da next semester in my campus. I went to ma beloved hometown, Makassar and met up with ma family and all ma friends, oh how i miss them so. Oh, hey! Anyway, i adobt a new monster from peppercornmonsterland. Whadda cute monsta!!! >.<
Monster Backpack : Peppercorn Monsterland
Passer le Temps
11:32 PM habiba pratiwi 20 Comments
I love to spend my time to have fun with my friends, one of them is going to mall and hanging out there, order some sweet cakes and chit chat with them. In Semarang, I always go to Paragon Mall, and these photos also took there with my fashion partner, cause Im late and the time goes on, and we couldn’t do outdoor photo shoot anymore, so nothing wrong with indoor photo shoot, in Paragon of course, haha. Although we didn’t use lighting to took the photos.
|Me and Rizky Hafizan|
Scarf : Aluyya
Outer wear : My mom vintage blazer
Long sleeve t-shirt : Local store
Metallic skirt : Cataliber
Trouser : Local store
6:02 PM habiba pratiwi 1 Comments
La la la la, I’ve nominated for Liebster award, merci beaucoup mon cher ami, Rizky Hafizan. Haha he's my best fashion partner, yeah!
The Liebster award is an initiative designed to promote new or small blogs with less than 200 followers, wanna join? Just check these out!
1. Thank the person who nominated you, and post a link to their blog on your blog.
2. Display the award on your blog
3. Answer 11 questions which provided to yo by the person who nominated you
4. Provide 11 random facts about yourself
5. Nominate 5-11 blogs that you feel deserve the award (who has less than 200 followers)
6. Create a new list of questions for the blogger to answer
7. List these rules in your post (you can copy and paste from here)
8. Inform the people/blogs that you nominated that they have been nominated for the Liebster award and provide a link for them to your post so that they can learn about it (because they might not have ever heard of it)
The answers from Rizky Hafizan
1. The reason why you made a blog?
· Im a sanguine, of course this is my way to show my existentialist
2. What is your favorite accessories?
3. Black or White?
4. 3 things you'll carry before go out?
· My handphone, hand senitizer, and lipstick
5. Which perfume do you like? strong or smooth?
6. Any fashion bloggers or Beauty bloggers that inspired you?
· Ines Ariani, Gabriella Olivia, Fahad, Rin Handika, and Elisabeth
7. Your favorite designer?
· Jeremy Scott of course!
8. Any tips for people who just started their blog?
· Be brave to show your style out!
9. PARIS OR NEW YORK? WHY?
· Paris, Im a French Literature student
10. What is your dream job?
· Fashion designer
11. The best moment in your life from blogging?
· I became an official blogger for Indonesia Fashion Week in 2013 and 2014.
The Facts About Me :
- I love fashion.
- I’m a sanguine.
- I love to wear everything which I think unique and cute.
- I’m a student of French literature in one of University in central java.
- Im a part of photography community in my campus.
- I love to do a conceptual photography especially in fashion.
- My big dream is become a student of fashion design in IFA Paris.
- My biggest dream is become a famous fashion designer, and have a famous fashion brand.
- I wish someday I walk in a big catwalk with my models and I walk as the fashion designer.
- I love do some photo shoot for my blog.
- Some people say that im a model, but I say no! im just posing for my blog. Lol!
I Nominate :
Theresia : http://mypicturetellstories.blogspot.com/Argie : argiealcantara.blogspot.com/
Lorita : http://angelichigo.blogspot.com/
Andudei : http://andudei.blogspot.com/
Fahad : http://fahadscale.blogspot.com/
Yesaya : http://yesayaferdinand.blogspot.com
The Questions For The Nominations :
1. why do you wanna be a blogger?
2. What is your favorite brand?
3. what brand that you wanna have but you cant have it till now?
4. things in your bag that you never forget to bring?
5. describe your style!
6. your favorite designer?
7. what magazine do you always read?
8. your campus style?
9. who is your inspiring person for your personal style?
10. What is your biggest passion in your life?
11. your favorite place to buy anything about fashion?
Passion et les Veritables Amis
11:46 PM habiba pratiwi 0 Comments
We met and knew each other We met and knew each other by an internship at whatiwear.com on February 2014, and till know we’re still friends, and partner. I love them, they always support me, support my style, help me when I confuse to mix and match my outfit, while the others feel my style is weird. Well, actually I have two more friends, Yesaya, and Bang Rizky, but they couldn’t come, yeah cause we’re live in different place. Here, Adi and Dee, Adi, Bang Rizky, and me live in the same town, but Dee and Yesaya in the different town, that’s make me sad, we cant hang out together whenever we want, but thanks for social media, we still communicate each other cause it.
|/Me, Adi, and Dee|
Find them out : Dee http://anjanidee.blogspot.com
Adi Perkasa : http://instagram.com/adeeperkasa
Yesaya Ferdinand : http://yesayaferdinand.blogspot.com/
Rizky hafizan : http://mrhls.blogspot.com/
Find friends with same hobby and passion, they will support you and you can share everything about your passion with 'em.
Fashion Recycle Competition
12:50 PM habiba pratiwi 14 Comments
I've joined a competition in my campus "Fashion Recycle", this is ma first time to join a competition like this, cause im not a fashion student, but i wish. Yeah, i wish i can be a fashion student cause i wanna catch up ma dream as a fashion designer. I think its not a problem to join a little competition in campus as the first experience, cause every experience is a good teacher for us, isnt it?
I told ma friend to join it too with me, so we recycled somethin' as a team. we prefered to use a blankets to recycled be a long coat. we recycled it 3 days, if im not mistake. Im so shocked cause the commite called me to prepare the show, there was a miss communication, thats one of the reason why we didnt win the competition, but no problem.
I just can say thanks a lot to people around me who help and support me in this competition, without them i couldnt do anything.
- ▼ 2014 (13)