Semarang Fashion Festival 2013 : Day 1

Saturday, April 27, 2013


Hello guys, hows your day?
Two days ago i went to paragon mall semarang to saw Semarang Fashion Festival with one of lookbook semarang crew, he's my bestfriend anyway. There was a competition named "pemilihan wajah pengantin" and a fashion show. Well the fashion show was all about batik today. To be honest i was tired to saw batik fashion show. I don’t know why, maybe because there's nothing an innovation for that lovely Indonesian fabric, maybe just little bit designer can cover Batik with nice design. So there i just took a little photo.







with Gregorious Vici
again with this lovely boots and jeans
Rizky Hafizan

My outfit  :
scarf : (pardon me, i forget the brand)
shirt : unbranded
innerwear : forever21
jeans : unbranded D.I.Y
old bag : tas kita
boots : wqshoes (instagram)



You Might Also Like

4 comments

  1. hello irene, thank you. ok followed yours. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your shoes! So cute~ :D

    Would you mind to check out my blog? ;)
    http://arshintanidira.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. hallo kak
    mau nanya nih , siapa yaa nama cowok yg pakai jas item sama cewe yg pake baju pengantin itu?

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visit and comment my blog is nothing without your visit and comment
i love to see your comment
no worry i'll reply it as possible as i can
if you want, just follow this blog

best regard,
Tiwi