BEFORE I GO

2:20 PM habiba pratiwi 0 Comments

BEFORE I GO..... hahaha... i think its look like a poem.... aahhh its so over --" mmm i just wanna share my photo before i go to my family....



LOL crazy little thing but to be an extra ordinary person we have to do crazy little thing, i mean, we have to think crazy but only in small portion. why i say that this is a crazy little thing? cause this is the first time i use turban style to go outside my house, some time before it, i also feel shy to use turban cause i have a round face, and i feel its too old if i use turban style, but no problem, i try to do that... i have to brave to do that.. and dont you know who was take that photo?? and the person is my lil sister, i think her way to take a photo is not to bad.. i hope she can be a photographer when she become a teen :) hope so ya... see you :DDDD

You Might Also Like

0 comments:

Thanks for visit and comment my blog is nothing without your visit and comment
i love to see your comment
no worry i'll reply it as possible as i can
if you want, just follow this blog

best regard,
Tiwi